Monday, December 27, 2010

In Her Shoes

This is a photography project I started about a year and a half ago... I have more photos but I figure I'd test the waters and see if there is an interest.

The inspiration for the project was to take pictures of shoes that women wear not necessarily the shoes themselves. In many cases I tried as much to capture a reflection of the owner's personality or the environment the picture was taken... A lot of the pictures where taken on the spot with me just asking women I didn't know if I could use them for my project... I made it clear what the project was about and that it wasn't some sexual fetish project!

Below are samples of what some of my prints would look like printed 8 X 10 and matted in 11 X 14 black frames (not to scale obviously). If you are interested please feel free to let me know... These prints are available to buy upon request. All proceeds will go to my surgeries and medical expenses.

Please fill out the form on this page if you are interested:

Aria's Sneakers



Brenda's Boots



Brittney's Flip Flops



Jessica's Red Heels



Lauren's Wedges



Megan's Flats



Megan's Flip Flops



Megan's Peeptoes



Michelle's Peeptoe



Unknown Heel

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ha! Thought about something like this some years ago but my girlfriends are not such a classy bunch as yours seem to be, I am just happy if I can find anything to fit. Ugly stepsister syndrome!

Caroline xxx

IWASNTBLOGGEDYESTERDAY said...

great series of pics :0