Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Walking in Heels

I have always been told (and I firmly believe) that every woman should be able to walk in heels. I know this statement will make the feminists among us see red but hey... I like heels, so it makes sense to me.

I want to mention one thing as it seems that some people seems to think that putting on a pair of heels will automatically help you look more feminine. It won't... especially if you don't know how to walking in them! I have a post where I go more into how to work on having a more feminine gait if you are interested in that as well.

Anyway, here is some useful resources for those of you who want to learn but may not know how to walk in heels:



More

How to Walk in Heels (www.instyle.com)
How to Walk in High Heels (www.wikihow.com)
| Share

No comments:

Post a Comment