Saturday, June 25, 2011

Just a personal note about anti LGBT hate...

It is hard not to reply to all the hate out there in the world... I will tell you what is wrong with America and it has nothing to do with homosexuality. It is the fact that there are a large number of people who would rather we live under the Christian equivalent of Sharia law (usually while ranting anti Muslim hate speech) then upholding the true secular ideals of our Constitution.

let me clarity something here... Religion is not the problem... Religious people are not the problem... people and groups that want to impose their religious ideals on me in a legal sense... Now they are a huge problem for all of us.

1 comment:

HarrisonSnag said...

Katherine,

I hope you're having a great week despite your recent post! My name is Harrison and I work with SnagFilms.com. We are an online library of over 2100 films, free for audiences to stream. I just wanted to let you know that a film that you may have high interest in, "Red Without Blue", a documentary that follows a pair of twins as on transitions from male to female, is now available for free streaming via this link: http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/red_without_blue/

Please consider spreading the word about this film either on or through your website. Please feel free to also email me back with questions, and would also like to know if you decide to use it so we can send it out through our network for cross promotion. 

Thank you for your time,
Harrison