Wednesday, August 6, 2014

5 Shaving Products I Love! (Actually 4 and some advice)

Shaving sucks... I don't think anyone will disagree with that statement. Anything we can do to make it suck just a little less would be great right!? That is exactly why I want to share this article. These 5 products are some of the best shaving products I have ever used. I've included links so you can check them out on Amazon and maybe even try them yourself. As always, if you have any more suggests or comments please share below.


1. Clio Designs Palmperfect Shaver

Everyone should have a little all purpose shaver to trim up. My ex wife bought one of these once and I quickly confiscated it. I absolutely love this little thing. Besides trimming and grooming I found this little guy great for shaving my legs. I am prone to dry itchy skin and well shaving your legs sucks! This shaver works great and for the price you can't beat it!

Clio Designs Palmperfect Electric Shaver in Patterns, Color and Pattern may vary

2. Gillet Mach 3

As far as razors go to me this is still the best... No matter what razor I try I always end up back here. face, legs, underarm. It doesn't matter.

gillette mach 3 razor

3. Veet

Hate shaving as much as I do? Well this stuff is great! As long as you follow the directions LOL. If you have never used Veet or Nair I would suggest trying a small patch as the time it takes to start irritating your skin varies from person to person.

Veet Gel Hair Remover Cream with Essential Oils, 6.78 Ounce

4. EOS Pomegranate Raspberry Shaving Cream

Ok... Shaving cream is shaving cream. That is the simple truth. In a pinch you can even use hair conditioner. That being said I do use this stuff as I love the smell. No girl wasn't to smell like Barbasol after all right?


EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream-Pomegranate Raspberry-7 oz

5. Just Get It Waxed!

Ok the truth comes out... Eyebrows, underarms, bikini line... Even the legs (its a bit pricy for that). Just go get them waxed. Sure it hurts for a second but for me, the irritation from shaving in some areas is just not worth the aggravation! One thing though... Don't wax if you are undergoing permanent hair removal (laser or electrolysis).

Bonus

Don't forget to read my post about how to get rid of that 5 o'clock shadow

No comments: