Friday, February 12, 2016

5 Things to Make You Feel Great All Day

I of all people know that some days we just don't want to bother. I firmly believe those are the days we need to try our hardest to pull our selves together so that we feel our best. So what are some tips for the ladies out there? Below are 5 simple things we can all do every day to feel great and get motivated.

1. Put on some make up

You don't need to over do it. In fact, don't over do it! I know for me simply putting on some eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara can change my entire mood. Lipstick is also a great mood enhancer as well. My favorite color is Russian Red by M.A.C

2. Wears some accessories

I'm not talking about the earrings you always have in your ears (guilty). Put on a belt or wear a necklace. Scarfs are great as well! You would be amazed at how just changing up the accessories you wear can brighten your day and refresh your sense of style.

One little tidbit of advice I remember hearing a while back is that if you put on a bunch of accessories, look in the mirror and take one thing off. This is a good way to make sure you aren't over doing it in this department :)

3. Spritz on some perfume

Everyone should have a signature smell... Why not you? Personally I love warn scents but a trip to any Dept store should help you find a scent that fits you and your personality.

4. Do your hair

Not to much says "I don't give a *$!%" more than messy hair... Just saying... I know! Having some good product to put in it helps as well. If your hair is thinning there are tons of great products out there in fact.

5. Put on those cute shoes you love but never wear

Mmmm... Shoes. There is just something about looking down at your own feet in your favorite shoes and not being able to help smiling. Just remember, make sure your shoes are practical. Also, if you want to wear heels make sure you can walk in them properly (if not you will look silly). I have a post on walking in heels if you want more information on this. Lastly, make sure you can do what you need to do. Wearing heels to work is one thing, wearing them on an all day adventure where you'll be on your feet most of the time might be another.

No comments: