Sunday, January 19, 2014

Fox's Dr Ablow says there is no such thing as being transgender

It seems Dr. Ablow over at Fox news dosen't think I am qualified to know who I am. He even goes further suggesting that al those crazy doctors, therapists and people over at the APA are well intentioned but lack evidence. 
"I don’t believe we have definitive data (although many psychiatrists with very impressive credentials, who seem to mean well, assert that we do) that any male or female soul has ever in the history of the world been born into the wrong anatomic gender.
Let me put that more clearly: I am not convinced by any science I can find that people with definitively male DNA and definitively male anatomy can actually be locked in a cruel joke of nature because they are actually female."
He made these comments in a piece he wrote attacking the California transgender protection law. He also describes how allowing children to self identify is "toxic" and well, all sorts of nonsense.

Read his article here: All wrong -- in California, girls can use urinals in the boys' restroom 

No comments: