Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Outfit Suggestion: 2/25/14

The outfit below is an example of my favorite everyday look. For this I choose to pair a bright colored flared skirt with a black cardigan and grey lace top cami. This combo will help create a flattering silhouette for anyone with broad shoulders and narrow hips as it will draw attention down to the legs. I've added a cute pair of mary jane pumps to finish this look. If you are like me (very skinny legs) I think this looks best with flats or low round toe pumps. If your legs are a bit thicker you might want to try some black heels.

Let me know what you think!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Katherine, definitely like the bright colored skirt and dark top! I have been looking at floral pencil skirts lately, and your skirt caught my eye. I am definitely shapely in the hips and bottom, so not sure if the flare skirt is right for me. But love the combination and lace cami. I love your advice, you really know how to dress our body types!
Thanks, Michelle