Wednesday, March 26, 2014

From the Washington Post - Virginia girl’s style not feminine enough for Lynchburg Christian school

Not trans related but it is related to gender non conforming behavior so I'll share.
Evidently this school told this girl's family that she wasn't feminine enough and that if she was going to be a tom boy than their school isn't the place for her. Ok fine... hurtful? Yes. Abhorently insensitive? Absolutly. But it gets good when then turn around and then say its unfortunate she was taken out of the school?
What did they think was gonna happen? A miraculous change in her gender expression simply cause their god demands it. LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goodd info. Lucky me I ran across your website by chance (stumbleupon).
I have book-marked it for later!

Also visit my weblog - best testosterone booster for men in there 40s