Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Journey: End of 2014

This year has been difficult. I have had a hard time adjusting to not only being single but also living in this world as a single woman. I will say that I have made some progress. I am putting myself out there and have even ventured out into the dating world. We will see how things go... I am kind of shy in the department but who knows what life has in store for us.

I am not one for new years resolutions but I do just want to jot down a few things I hope I can do to better myself this coming year:


  • Find my spiritual self - I am 100% an atheist, no doubt but that doesn't mean I do not wish to better myself and find some deeper meaning in my life. This is something I have been working on for a while.
  • Get healthier - I am not overweight or unhealthy but I do eat a lot of junk and I drink a LOT of soda.
  • Cook more - something I have been doing more and more as I entertain more people at my house
  • Yoga!!!


I will probably update or revise this short list as time goes on.

Thanks for reading.

xoxo

Kat

No comments: