Saturday, August 15, 2015

Not All Transgender People Have Dysphoria – And Here Are 6 Reasons Why That Matters

I've put some thought into this from time to time. We all have our own experience with how we identify. yhere are definitions and terms and such, but the reality is, I am trans because I know who I am. Having negative feelings about my male body does not validate this. Anyway, great article! Give it a read:

Not All Transgender People Have Dysphoria – And Here Are 6 Reasons Why That Matters

1 comment:

Mellian said...

No all trans people are dysphoric, but not all trans people are transsexual. One of the problems of having an umbrella definition of transgender or trans or trans*, end up silencing some and their experiences. Another which the article focuses on, that generalize terms creates the impressions everyone are the same.