Thursday, April 7, 2016

Genderqueer Resources

One thing this blog has lacked is information on people who are non trans men or women. In fact it is very much geared to trans women, something I try to avoid, but a lot of that comes from the fact that I am in fact a trans woman. I have tried to include information and topics for trans men and do my best. One area I feel I have not done enough in is topics for non-binary and gender queer people. While they go through some of the same things as the rest of us there are differences and different challenges.

I have come across a resource that seems to contain information for non-binary identifying people and would like to share it here. It is called http://nonbinary.org/

I also found this article on another blog very helpful:
EXPLAINING GENDERQUEER TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT

If anyone else has any links or resources please feel free to share below. I will add more to this page as I come across them.

No comments: